Travel Trust Accounts
Travel Trust Accounts are increasingly favoured over bonding or insurance policies as a means of providing the financial protection that the law requires travel companies to have in place. Why?
- They represent a reduced risk of over-trading on a bank or other guarantee.
- They are well liked by merchant services providers
- Alternative arrangements are often expensive
- They don’t require an annual renewal
- They are capable of being a single type of financial protection for all and any combination of travel services.
- They provide ease of administration following failure
- They are secure
- Our sister-brand: Serenity Travel Trusts is a recognised and CAA approved provider of trustee services to the travel industry.